The library is supported on Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows.
The following compilers are supported to compile both the library and the tests:
- GCC 4.9+ (Can be relaxed to GCC 4.6+ when not using C++)
- Clang 3.4+
- MSVC 14+ (Included in Visual Studio 2015 or later)
Building from source¶
$ mkdir build $ cd build $ cmake .. $ cmake --build .
Installing the library and language files (Linux, OS X, FreeBSD)¶
From the build directory created above, run with an elevated shell:
$ make install
To compile your tests with Criterion, you need to make sure to:
- Add the include directory to the header search path
- Install the library to your library search path
- Link Criterion to your executable.
This should be all you need.